PRIVACY INFORMATION NOTICE
Wembley Accommodation Services will only use our clients personal information to deliver the service that has been requested from us.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- We obtain information about you only when you engage us to use our services.
- The personal information that we collect will include your name, address, e-mail address and a contact telephone number.
- Your personal information is used to contact you by post, e-mail or telephone for the sole purpose of booking accommodation on your behalf as your agent.
- Your personal information is not shared with any third party other than with the owner of the accommodation which we have booked for you.
- To ensure compliance with GDPR regulations we will only keep your data for a maximum period of 6 years.
- We do strive to protect your personal information through the appropriate security measures, however any information you do provide is at your own risk.
- You have the legal right to request for us to delete your personal information at any time.
- You also have the legal right to contact the Commissioner’s office at any time should you wish to make a complaint, at the following address:
Information Commissioners Office
Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.